Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Have You Checked the Children?

The countdown is still on. 3 days until the neighborhood Halloween Parade. 4 days until Trick-or-Treating. And enough time to change a person's mind about what their costume is going to be over and over and over and over...

The morning started off with a Hot Wheels race car idea. I dropped Heath off at school and he let me know that he was going to be Wolverine. I picked him up and he informed me of his Iron Man plans. Just before dinner he made a Snow White declaration. I am almost tempted to back off my You're Batman. Period. stance just to see what Heath would look like as Snow White. He frequently asks me to look at his pretty lips. The perfect Princess accessory.

To really raise the level of spooky-consciousness in this house the Netflix queue has been Thriller/Horror-fied. We kicked it off with the 1979 classic, When a Stranger Calls. Mark was asleep within 45 minutes, and I was left only mildly spooked. I have higher hopes for our next fright night. The Blair Witch Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages