Friday, November 12, 2010

Rainbowlicious


Heath decided 5:45am is a nice wake-up time this morning. It's been a while since that's happened, so I can't complain. Not too much, anyway.


Trail Pal and I are off for the mountains this afternoon. A 24 hour mommy getaway. Funny how our break includes a 25K trail race. Crazy, funny, isn't it all the same?


My race gear is packed and I am ready for a chilly start--30ish degrees, and a reasonable finish--50ish. The only rhyme and reason to the outfit is function; fashion continues to escape me. Basically, the picture above is a nice representation of what I will look like traipsing down the Wilkesboro trails. Minus the ponytail, of course.

I do, however, plan to toss colorful stars of happy running well wishes to all my passersby.

On your left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages