Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oh, Sunday...

Mark and I are going to try to string along the "leisurely weekend" idea as long as we can, so we treated ourselves to another Redbox movie tonight. Last night we watched The Men Who Stare at Goats. George Clooney is the kind of actor I like to not like, because others seem to enjoy him so much and I just don't see what the big deal is. I stand corrected. He was charming, and not in a tooth-twinkly, I'm so handsome kind of way. I enjoyed Goats because Clooney is actually a good actor. And it confirmed what I've been thinking for so long: I just need to continue to hone my jedi skills.

Tonight we are watching It's Complicated. I'm not as hopeful about this one.

We enjoyed a late afternoon birthday party for our neighbor-friend. Heath and Stella's friend turned the big 3. And she is now the proud owner of a sweet, soft, cuddly, stuffed rabbit. I look forward to hearing what she names her. I also look forward to the inevitable day when the bunny and Chuckie Wabbie are tossed from zooming strollers as we roll down Sharon Road, and both moms are forced to run 6 miles in search of MIA wabbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages