Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mudboy

Heath came up with a new superhero. Mudboy.

Mudboy slings mud at thunder, lightening, water, and sliding boards. He assured me this is all part of saving the day.

Mudboy uses mud to his climbing advantage.


Ready or not, class begins tomorrow, so I'm going with the story that I am totally and completely prepared. If anything, my nervousness has made it so my class session plans for tomorrow are so very concise that I am busy reminding myself who my audience is: 7-12 year olds. Flexibility (with a heaping helping of crowd/subject control) will come in handy.

Speaking of ready or not, my half-marathon is Saturday morning. While I was out for an unreasonably hot run late this afternoon, I started to worry that I am not. Ready, that is. I've ultimately decided this is not true. My goals: 1) Finish. 2) Have fun. 3) Don't run TOO terribly slow. 4) Eat a trough of post-run pancakes. I think I'll be just fine.


As a matter of fact, I am so ready, I could eat that pig bowl of pancakes right now.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages