Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just When I Didn't Think I Could Complain Anymore...

I am trying to pretend that I did not note Stella's snuffly nose when I put her in her crib for the night. There's no denying Mark's, though. And poor Heath. I keep waiting for his little head to pop off from the coughing.

80 and sunny. That's all I keep thinking about. Where can we go that is 80 and sunny?

Heath's Spring Break is in April. I'm thinking a house at the beach for a few days is in order. But April. First, who wants to wait until April? Second, April is tricky around these parts. Last year, 65 and rainy. The year before, 65 and sunny. The year before that, 80 and perfect. I'd like a re-do of that last one. 80 and sunny.

I just checked weather.com. 37 and PM Snow Showers. Are you kidding me? (Insert expletive.)

And to top it all off, we are in between Six Feet Under discs. It's time to upgrade to 2 discs at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages