Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Rain, Again

I know. I know. It could be worse. We could be in Bangor, Maine where the low tomorrow will be a whopping 2 degrees. High of 21. And will be like that for daaaaaaaaaaays. Or the South Jersey blizzard of up to 24 inches of snow. It can always be worse.

Nevertheless, I am tired of the cold. The rain. The layers. The bleak days. I need sunshine and tank tops and running in shorts and 50 plus SPF (that I, to this day, stubbornly won't use, but I want the option of at least needing it) and warmth. Oh, to be warm.

Even Heath, who is generally oblivious to the rain and cold and inclement weather, said at breakfast, Let's go find the highway and go to the beach.

I am, however, looking forward to my 10 mile run this weekend. Rain, sleet, whatever. I'm going.

Puppy got his bath today. From the smell of things, he would've done well to go through two cycles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages