Saturday, February 13, 2010

Too Bad Saturday Night Can't Have a Few Extra Hours

Saturday night, dinner at Jade. Saturday night, dinner at Jade. That's been my go-to thought during my darker moments of this worst-week-ever. One weekend plan after another didn't pan out. It was looking like my reason for living wasn't going to happen. But a last minute deal fell into our laps.

Saturday night, dinner at Jade.

Miso soup. Sushi. Vietnamese tofu. And not only did I find a reason to smile, I think I may have laughed a little. Our two hours went fast.

A Six Feet Under disc arrived this afternoon. We picked up (500) Days of Summer (for free). Ran a little 3.6, planning for 8-10 in the morning. And I hear some puttering about in the kitchen, which means my overflowing mug of Strawberry Cheesecake and Cookies and Cream ice cream is being prepared.

I think I'm going to make it. (I hope.) (Maybe.) (I don't know.) (I might need a long sans kiddies weekend.)

Actually, I'm not going to make it. This week cracked me, for sure.

I'm done.

I'm going to make it.

Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages