Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fodder's Day

Heath immediately ratted me out this morning and told Mark about the small, not very exciting, but completely purchased with lots of love and gratitude gift I got him for Father's Day.

Happy Fodder's Day, he sang.

Part of the gift was a Spider-Man coffee mug. The deal was that they could share it. I don't think Mark has had his turn yet. Maybe tomorrow.

A completely unplanned, nevertheless, much appreciated gift was Heath taking a nap today after too many days in a row of not. I had a feeling it was coming, too, after an incredibly fun morning of playing with the nephews. What a difference a nap makes. I slept for a while, then watched a little Brazil vs. the Ivory Coast. Heath likes Ivory Coast. Their goalie's uniform looks a UPS driver. (Too bad they lost.)

After our naps we even managed a little trip to the pool, minus one nephew. The missing fella had a Bakugan emergency and needed to head to the nearest Target to replace it. If you're like me, you might be wondering what Bakugan is. And if you're really like me, you will be mispronouncing it, corrected repeatedly, then still continue to say it wrong. What is Bakugan? They told me. Multiple times. I still don't understand. Is it a toy? A game? A character? What I do understand is it is a boy/kid thing, and if it isn't Bakugan, it will be something Bakugan-ish when Heath is 7.

Back on with It's Always Sunny in PA and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages