Friday, April 23, 2010

Need a Good Tree Tramper

Deep sigh of relief. The running skirt arrived and it is even lovelier than I imagined. I just hope I get to take it for a spin or two this weekend.

The calendar for the end of April and most of May has filled up quickly. First item on the agenda tomorrow morning: Heath's preschool Spring Festival. My edamame salad potluck contribution has been prepared and I am ready to man the mural painting booth. Have no idea what this entails, but I am sure it will provide lots of noteworthy moments. Heath has already deemed himself too grumpy to participate in the mural painting. He said he is not, however, too grumpy for tree tramping.

Tree tramping, according to Heath, is the act of taking a tree apart. You need safety glasses (or swim goggles, whichever is easiest to find). You need a shovel. And you definitely need a truck. He does not plant trees, he only deals in destruction, he clarified.

I assume the tree tramping interest was spurred by our previous Sunday activity of front yard bush trimming. We look very forward to Heath's teenaged entrepreneurial pursuit of landscaping. In his Jeep Cherokee office/home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages