Friday, April 30, 2010

Toasty Run, Chinese for Dinner, Movie to Watch...Happy Friday!

Not only did my ole South Cackalacky buddy bring great cheer and a funny three year old for Heath to play with this past Sunday, she also brought Stella a heapin' bag o' clothes to wear. We've had a great time putting her in some very adorable digs each day. And today was no different.

The morning plan was to wake, eat breakfast, and head out for a morning of Trader Joe's and Target errand running. The kiddies did me a glorious favor by sleeping until 8:05am, so after coffee and cereal, I managed to get everyone dressed without much fuss. I got Heath taken care of first, then set him free to play race cars around the kitchen table, while I slipped a very sweet green and lavender flowered, easy cotton dress over Stella's head. As soon as she was finished, I set off to take care of myself. Apparently Stella joined Heath for some racin', but before they began, I heard him gush, It's beautiful, Gigs. What a beautiful dress, you look beautiful!

Oh, Trader Joe's how do I love thee, let me count the ways. Well, I've got ice cream and a movie to watch (Brothers), so I won't count all the ways, but I have to say, hearing not one, not two, but three songs by The Animals while we did our grocery shopping at TJ's this morning sealed the who's better (HT/TJ) deal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages