Saturday, April 17, 2010

Super Saturday

Just when I was going to be cranky that Mark had to work this morning, it turned out to be a non-issue. I still made it to my 10am haircut. Made it through the Trader Joe's without having anyone beg for things we didn't need, cry because they don't want to be in the cart, or poke fingers into bread/meat/toilet paper packages. (Oh no, they weren't well-behaved. They weren't with me.)

And if that's not enough to recharge a mama, very much in need of recharging, Papa and HeHe came over to play with Heath and Stella while Mark and I had a date night. Guess what we saw? Date Night. Guess where we ate? Dean and Deluca. Delicious egg salad sandwich.

Kiddies asleep. Ready to get reacquainted with the Fishers. (We haven't watched SFU since we've been back from the beach.) I'd say it's high time we wrap up the series and move on to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages