Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Exhale Kind of Day

I just got home from the HT. We were out of milk. I think I need to start buying two gallons at a time. We are always running out of milk.

It was, of course, freezing in the Teeter, especially after lingering in the ice cream area waiting to take my turn at rummaging through what was left of the Breyer's 3 for $6 deal that ends at midnight. The pickin's were slim. To warm up my frozen to the core bones, I slowly wandered by the rotisserie chicken warming oven display case. Several men passed me. I recognized their brand of man soap. I smell just like them.

Today was actually an efficient and enjoyable day. Having a plan was a big part of it. And having a lighter attitude certainly helped, too. We had a nice run. An enjoyable morning at the pool. And zero, count them, ZERO meltdowns.

I have a plan for tomorrow, too. Now, to just hold on to that lighter attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages