Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ready, Set, Sew...

I got a reminder call today that Heath is registered for swim lessons starting next Tuesday. It's a 4 week, twice a week deal at Charlotte Aquatics. I'm looking very forward to seeing what happens, and really looking forward to him learning to swim. He refuses to wear a swim vest, so some comfort with doggy paddling in the shallow end would do us all a world of good (and less water-worry on my part.)

My mom was over today and helped me get the sewing machine ready to go. The following projects are next up: Seattle-themed clam diggers for Heath, knit nightgown with helicopters and airplanes for Stella, and a handy-dandy pillowcase purse for me. Maybe I can make a manbra, bro, manzeer for Mark's next marathon. For his bloody nipples.

I had a thought about starting tonight, but Mark picked up some Take the Cake ice cream and I'm itching to watch some It's Always Sunny in PA. Tomorrow night. There's always tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages