Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beaucoup de bruit pour rien

I had a lovely self-indulgent morning of eyebrow waxing and hairtrimming. I'd barely noticed that I'd been perusing a copy of French Vogue for ten minutes, trying to see how much French I remember from high school (pas beaucoup), when the esthetician came rushing over. Sorry, sorry. My client before you had a baby two months ago and hasn't been able to make it over, so... I was relieved that she'd just dealt with hacking through a brow forest; maybe mine wouldn't seem so out of control.

To really make me feel like I haven't a care in the world, Mark braved the HT with the kids and got our groceries. Phew!

And, AND! I used a Blockbuster coupon and rented The Darjeeling Limited...for FREE! I have such a crush on Wes Anderson's films.

Tomorrow is the big 10 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages