Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Boatload of Sushi

Well, Mr. Heath has done it again. He has managed to get a cold and spread the love all over us. My nose is now not working. Oh well, at least it's not stomach-related. I'm thinking we're good to go on that front until next year. Knock some wood.

I am so glad the kiddies are in bed. Heath was in no mood to take a nap this afternoon, so the late afternoon and early evening have left me feeling like I was hit by a three year old Mack truck. He was literally punchy and everything was wrong and unacceptable. For both of us. There were multiple time outs. For both of us.

Oh my, Mark has surprised me with some Cookie Dough ice cream. That makes everything better.

Wednesday is my day off from running. I have to say that I am looking very forward to getting out tomorrow and doing my 3.6 loop. The high is supposed to be 54. That's practically sweltering.

Oh my word, the evening just keeps getting better. Turns out there's some Chocolate Fudge Brownie mixed in with the Cookie Dough. Too bad we're in between Netflix discs. Hopefully we will be getting more Six Feet Under tomorrow. I am officially reobsessed with this show.

I am thinking me and the Mr. are way overdue for a night out. Visions of a sushi boat at Nikko's and eating without tending to anyone other than myself is in order.

1 comment:

  1. W H E R E * I S * M Y
    M U G * o * I C E * C R E A M ?????

    That sounds perfectly scrumptious! Who makes that?

    Wish I was closer to come babysit for you guys. I think a bisit is in order!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages