Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolution

I've quit a lot of things, but I've never been one to make resolutions. But it's the beginning of a new year and a new decade and I've resolved to not only have the patience of the man with the yellow hat, but I've also resolved to blog everyday. I suppose some days will be more mundane than others, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Both kids (3 and 1) are finally tucked into bed. We had a great day of babyjogging 3.6 miles, playing at the park (even though it was cold and soggy), buying a new, unbelievably cozy bedspread and sheets, napping for an hour and a half, then eating our traditional fare of black-eyed peas, collards, and ham. Now my husband just brought me a giant mug of Cherry Cordial ice cream and we have a movie, Lymelife, to watch. I have to say, the new year couldn't be off to a better start.

5 weeks til my half marathon in Myrtle Beach, so it's an 8 mile run for me sometime this weekend. I'm just justifying my ice cream consumption, not to mention the fact that it just feels so, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages