Saturday, May 29, 2010

Too Tired for a Title

Sore throat. Stomachache. Headache. Tired. So very tired. Not exactly what I had in mind for the Saturday of our three day weekend. Let's hope tomorrow is a better one.

On a brighter note, while Mark had the kiddies out at Speed Street getting their fill of race paraphernalia (including a Matchbox race care and a Team Chevy arm tattoo), and all that accompanies Speed Street on a Saturday afternoon, I took the alone, quiet time to do a little activity registration.

Despite Heath's Sorry, I have to work proclamation, I made an executive decision and signed us up for a summer Music Together class. We will be singing little ditties, shaking our maracas, and swinging our hips to the beat of the Tambourine MT collection on Wednesdays at 5. Should be a cool spot to be on those sweltering afternoons.

I also decided that my trail race experience was so delightful I need to head back out there for the July 17th 5K. Fun, fun, fun. Til then, on to feeling better so I can hit the trails for some more practice. I am itching to run like a maniac through the woods.

And for now, I just hope I can stay awake long enough for an episode or two of It's Always Sunny...I'm not sure I'll be able to make it.

Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages