Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How Many More Days of Rain?

I got crazy today and decided to try making barbecued chicken. This time my mom was available for some directions. I did, however, fail to ask her exactly how much BBQ sauce one uses. Based on the laughs I got from Mark, I dumped on a lot more than was necessary. But there isn't a single bit of leftover dinner in the refrigerator, so something must've gone right.

As a matter of fact, there isn't a single bit of anything left in the fridge. As much as it pains me, a morning trip to Trader Joe's is inevitable. Of course, I checked the weather and I see we have another rainy day ahead of us, so at least we'll be getting out of the house.

Between the rain and the hurt foot, no run today. I think it was a wise move. The foot feels significantly better. Not sure I'll be able to hold out too much longer.

We had a fun afternoon playdate today. Heath was on the frenzied side. Incredibly excited to have his classmate and classmate's sister over to the house. Tonight while he was taking his bath I asked him if he had fun. He dumped some sudsy water on his head and said:

Maybe he'll come over tomorrow after naps and he can stay and have dinner and take a bath and sleep in the bed with me and get up and eat breakfast...and then we'll play in the mud.

Excellent plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages