Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday, Monday

After preschool drop off, I bundled Stella up and headed out for a quick 3.6. I could tell she was grateful for the opportunity to take a mid-morning snooze, because she was asleep before I had the baby jogger rolled completely out the back door.

Unfortunately, today has been no exception to these frequent raging headaches that have been plaguing me. The run, ibuprofen, post-preschool nap, multiple neck and back stretches...nothing is touching this guy.

I did, however, get a nice surprise in the mail today. My Shamrock green plaid running skirt arrived. I can hardly wait to take it for a spin. Heath was very disappointed in what was in the package.

You got a car in there for me? he asked, peering into the US Postal envelope.

The best I could offer him was a mini-Boden catalog to peruse. At first he liked looking at all the skull and crossbones attire.

Then he found the girls section. Who's she?

Then he wanted me to find the race cars in the catalog. I found a couple of t-shirts with trucks and cars on them. But that wasn't what he had in mind.

They don't sell actual cars, I explained.

Gigs, you can have this, he said, handing Stella the now useless book.

Excellent sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

Writing Tutor and Creative Writing Workshops: All ages